Saturday, November 13, 2010

November 13 - Mile High Club

Good morning/afternoon/evening

and welcome to yet another blogcast. I dont know if that word exists but I like it anyways!

As few of you may know, one of the hardest parts of moving is the long distance between me and my lady friend. Now I say lady friend because I like it. It implies that we both have a divorce and some children under our belts and that we met and stay together for company in our old age. Nobody wants to die alone. In reality we are both quite young and are together because she is smart and pretty and i, thank god, am somewhat funny (I have a tomato can award that says so! Thanks Monday Magazine!). IM OFF TOPIC! The next time we see each other is likely to be on January 6th when she arrives at the Toronto Airport after she moves here. SIDE NOTE. Did you know that Toronto's airport is actually in Mississauga? NOR did I! MOVING ON. But today as we talked, the topic of the Mile High Club came up. Now for those of you who dont know what that is, the Mile High Club is what you may be a proud member of if you have engaged in sexual congress during a domestic or international flight. For myself this has been and, i think, never will be an option as I am the size of a full grown panda. I barely fit into the airplane bathrooms let alone have enough room to invite somebody else no matter what their size. Also it's illegal to do, which is why so few people are card holding members. All of this brings me to my final point, why if its so frowned upon, do the airport bathrooms all still sell only 4 things? Rub on Tattoos. Mint or Mouthwash. Cologne. and CONDOMS. I believe if you are making money selling frat boy starter kits in your washrooms, you should be more accommodating of peoples needs wants and desires mid flight. Just saying

Wanna take a moment to say thanks to all the folks who take the time to email me about my spelling mistakes. Just want to let you all know that I really apresiate it.

Right now im sittin on my rooftop in the dark writing this. The appeal? Its not inside, and I have been inside all day long editing video. Its nice to have fresh air. From my deck I can see the top half of the CN Tower. Its really quite something at night. Red and blue. And there are always search lights in the sky. I dont know what they are from or for... airplanes? Stadiums? Who knows. Im sure I will find out someday.

As I write this something comes to mind. I purchased my Mac laptop (PRODUCT PLACEMENT) in May of 2009 because i needed a laptop. So I got the newest and best... of the cheapest. I paid about $1,400 for it after taxes. My ex girlfriend bought hers in... i dunno... October? Same brand. Same everything except hers has WAY better stuff. Like keys that light up and a firewire and she paid $100 less than me! Thats bull shit people! BULLSHIT. I feel like I wanted an ipod and somebody got me a sony walkman. Actually my mac is still very good... so I feel like I wanted an ipod and somebody got me a Microsoft Zoom.

UPDATE: Mike Delamont's weight loss is happening. POINT: Do you know what really blows about eating properly and exercising? EATING WELL AND EXERCISING! There are a billion quick and easy pizza joints in the town. Its so simple. BUT! No pizza. Day 3. No pop. Day 1... the lack of caffeine... well lets just say Im not a huge fan of not having a daily fix. Hmm we shall see! CURRENT WEIGHT: Sorry we aren't that close yet! CURRENT WEIGHT LOSS: 5lbs

And if you want to message me and say Dont worry mike! Muscle ways more than fat. Well you know what weighs more than muscle? Lots of fat!

THANKS!

Please tell your friends about this blog! The more followers the better and again if you have questions of comments, just send them on by!

Thanks for reading! And if you know anybody who is looking for a giant funny man in Toronto... TELL THEM ABOUT ME!


Love always,

Mike

2 comments:

  1. Not everyone can cover the mile high club, the vagaries of electronics pricing, the annoyances of people who comment on nothing but spelling/grammar and weight loss in one post. Never mind dashing my fantasies by mentioning the lady friend. Well done, Mr. Delamont. Well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spelled "appreciate" incorrectly.

    ReplyDelete