Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1 - Pee and Dr Poon

SO!

I live in a 4 level house right now, and at the main floor of the house lives Crazy Hazel whom I spoke about yesterday. At this current moment there is something in her apartment that is beeping. it beeps every two minutes and then says LOW BATTERY DECEMBER. I can here it from 2 stories above with my door closed. Tonight should be a WONDERFUL night to sleep. Cant fucking wait! Should be amazing.

I have come to an odd point in my life right now. One that I am happy and frustrated by. I am loosing weight. Enough so that not one pair of my pants fit. Which is fine on one hand. On the other I am far to poor to purchase new pants OR a belt. So I spend all of my time pulling up my pants. its VERY frustrating.... but again... kind of nice.

Tonight I went to one of my favorite shows in town, THE CARNEGIE HALL SHOW. I have spoken about this several times, but its worth it. Next week I will be performing on their stage as my Italian wine character Carlo Rossi. It should be fun. I dont really know what I am going to say, but that is a part of my non existent charm.

I have been trying to think of things to do to occupy my time. I dont have the money to produce any shows here, and I dont know enough people who would come even if I did have the money. So I have been throwing around the idea of doing a podcast with all of my characters. Some improv, some stand up, etc etc etc. It should be fun and I think I will like doing it. Seeing as I have an HD camera here I think i should also shoot some film. Makes sense right? Why not do it? Throw on some make up and maybe just hidden camera some stuff. We shall see! I figure if I get off my ass and do it, I can at least try and sell that to people rather than them hire me and see what i can do... kinda beat them to the punch. Say HEY! IM FUNNY! and then they can watch and say... I guess he is.

All I do is pee. Can I say that? I drink a ton of water a day and all I do is pee! Its starting to get in the way of my life! At work at shows at every thing I need to leave to pee! I feel like a 4 year old. Oh well. Gotta love spending my day in the loo. I feel healthier though. Question. Do you ever fart right before you sit down and then forget and sit down into the fart? I hate when that happens.

Got some drops for my eyes and it seems to help. between work, life and blogs I now spend almost half my day looking at a computer screen which doesnt help, but oh well! there we go. Rest the eyes and hope for the best and try and find a new eye doctor. My old eye doctors name was Dr Poon. Well im sure it still is. Unless he died. But its still a great name. I wanted his store slogan to say "Come on in! Everybody wants Poon". I always enjoy meeting people with older names. Young people with older names are so rare now. Ernie. Earl. Edith. etc. Its so neat to see. I feel bad for them, but its still fun.

It is that time again. Time to barely get 6 hours of sleep before I drag myself to work.

Good Night and thanks for reading.


Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment